Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

My New Computer


This is my new Mac. Mum and Dad bought it for me just so that I could do my blog. I think that Mum got fed up with the naughty words that Dad used when talking to our old PC and the viruses that it collected. She took us down to the Apple Centre and we got this beaut machine. I sit here every day telling Mum and Dad what to put in my blog. Mum and I are using Google Earth to plan our next big trip. She has promised to take me to Egypt next year so that I can see what the place on the monitor is really like. Just as well I have my passport and suitcase.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi Bart!
My name is Liz and I live in the United States. I have a bear named Benjamin who travels with his 2 twin brother bears, also named Benjamin...we love reading your blogs and seeing your pictures. We have some photos of our travels too. We just wanted to let you know that your blogs and photos make us smile everyday. :)
 
G'day Liz and Benjamins
Happy to hear from a trans-Pacific family like mine. Happy travelling. If you are ever over this side of the lake come and see us.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?