Saturday, December 30, 2006

 

I'm Back


Hi everybody. No updates for a few days because I have been busy watching the cricket and learning to drive my new car.
What a poor show the Poms put up in the 4th test. I think their team will have to apply for refugee status here because they must be worried about having to go back to England. Beaten by an innings and 99 runs. Four losses out of four games. And they are supposed to be the second best team in the world! Bring the Windies back!
My car is great. Dad is getting pretty good at getting it to go the full length of the tiled floor downstairs, Mum worries about the furniture. The only problem I have is that Scruffy and Samisch keep piling on whenever they hear me start it up.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?