Saturday, December 23, 2006

 

Tonight I Go On Guard Duty


This is only the second Christmas that I can remember. It is the first one that I have been at home for. I am getting really excited. The oldies tell me that a Santa clone will dump all sorts of interesting stuff under this small tree some night soon. I don't see how that can happen, but I am not going to miss seeing it if it does. So tonight I take up a guard position under the tree and wait to see what happens. I have my trusty light-sabre just in case these reindeer critters get stroppy or the elves need to be kept in line. I am also wearing my halo so that Santa has no doubt that I have been a good small bear this year. I just hope I can keep awake.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?