Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

The Bear on the Airport Fence


My Uncle Chris had a big birthday last week. I promised to keep his age secret, so you will have to guess. His family gave him a special present that I hope somebody gives me next birthday (that is a hint for Dad). They sent him for a flight in this Nanchang CJ-6 warbird. Not just an ordinary flight. The pilot did as much aerobatics as Chris wanted. Unka Chris looked a bit shaky when they landed but he had the biggest grin I ever saw on a big person. It must have been fun. I watched things from the airport fence. When they landed and taxied right past us I tried to climb over the fence to get closer to the aeroplane but my mean Dad grabbed me and bought me back down. He explained about airport rules, but surely they only apply to people, not to small bears.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?