Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

Never Stop Studying


Finding out about how things work is fun. My oldies have spent a lot of time doing this. They know lots about all sorts of things, from astronomy to zoology. I aim to be as good as them. Here I am trying to make sense out of an article that Dad wrote for the Stromlo Observatory web-news last year. I even pinched his galsses in the hope that they would make the big words easier to understand. They seem to work for him, but didn't for me.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Glad to see you're studying hard, Bart!

A friend sent me your Blog, partially because my hubby is an astronomer at Mt Stromlo, and partially because I too have a (possibly abnormal) relationship with a soft toy... but she's not as well behaved as young Bart :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?