Saturday, January 27, 2007

 

Waiting for the Train


We were at Clarence station ready to go for a ride on the Zig-Zag Railway. Dad had paid for the tickets. The carriages were all hitched up and ready to go. Passengers were gathering. All that was missing was the engine. This had to come from the engine sheds down at the Lithgow end of the line. I went for a snoop around the station to find a good spot to see it arrive. The best spot was on this post just off the side of the line. I sat there and the engine came right past me. Smoke and steam all over me!!! Then the driver let me climb on the engine (see one of the early posts for a picture). I really like trains and steam engines are the best of all.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?