Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 

Bart, Train Crew


Did you know that I am really able to be part of a train crew? Here I am at my post on the lookout window of the Zig-Zag Railway's steam engine. Lookout is a really important part of the train crew. We let the driver know if there are trees, cows or stray hikers on the line. The driver then has to decide if he runs them over or not. You can see that the driver has placed me where I can see everything on my side of the train and be close to him and the fireman. I love trains, 'specially steam engines.
Do you know that nobody has ever been attacked by a crab on a steam train? Other than ones the silly passanger took on the train themselves and let get loose.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Toԁay, I went to the beachfront wіth mу kiԁs.
I fοund a sea shеll and gave іt to
mу 4 year οld daughtеr and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Shе
ρlaced the ѕhell to her eаr аnd screameԁ.
There was a hermit сrаb inside and іt ρinched her ear.
She nevеr wants to go back! LoL I know this
is tοtally off topic but I had to tell someone!

My blog; pure leverage vip
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?