Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

Isn't Painting Fun?


I have just learned something interesting about paint. It can get into lots more places than you intend it to! Mum was painting this box thing and I was trying to help. I also wanted to show my new friend Tiko the pufferfish how paint worked. Mum had to leave the job for a bit to answer the phone, so there was my chance. By the time she got back I had finished the painting and had the brush ready for cleaning. Mum went ballistic! I can't really see why. Sure the paint dribbled a bit, but it was acrylic and washes off in water provided you don't let it dry first. Anyhow, I think I look good in blue camouflage. Dad has been a bit harsh with me. He says if I ever do this with his oil paint it will be a turps bath for me, and that stuff stings if it gets into your eyes and nether regions.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?