Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 

Move Over, Tarzan


Dad has been reading me Tarzan stories. They sound a bit sus to me. Anyhow, I have just had the chance to "do a Tarzan" myself. While we were at Sydney Wildlife World we saw lots of snakes and lizards as well as cute furries. Some of them, like the big harmless pythons, we were allowed to hold. Over near one wall there was the biggest snake I ever saw. He was curled around a tree trunk just waiting to pounce on Mum. No Tarzan around, so it was Bart to the rescue. You can see how he was huge, much bigger than me. But with a stranglehold on him I looked him firmly in the eye, said my magic words, and turned him into a statue. When you visit Wildlife World he will still be there, just like this except that I will be gone by then.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?