Friday, February 16, 2007

 

When in Roam


They say that when in Rome you do as the Romans do. Well, I was Roaming around Wildlife World when I met this guy. He wasn't roaming anywhere. In fact he was really laid-back. So in the spirit of doing what the locals do, I took the chance for a quiet stress-free chat and a quick nap. After all, my legs are a lot shorter than his.
Also, this was the day after that disappointing cricket match and I was still a bit low. Actually, every cricket match since has been a disaster. What the heck has happened to my team? I guess the only thing to do is for me to get into solid training and make myself available to the selectors for the next series against those tricky P**ms.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?