Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 

Coral is Crazy Stuff


Here's a picture of what the oldies get all wet to swim over. I am a lot happier now that I have found that if I lie on the glass in Captain Cook's see-through boats I can see it as well and not get wet. This stuff looks like cabbage plants, but is actually limestone castles built by tiny critters that live in it. There are all sorts of shapes of corals. This type that grows near the surface is called plate coral. I like fish better, but coral is OK.
You can see lots of my cruising pictures by clicking the Captain Cook link below, but for the early ones you will have to click into my archives 'cause they drop off the link page after 20 posts.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?