Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

Bart's Back From the Bush


We're back from our road trip. Scruff, Mum, Dad and I flew to Melbourne for the Avalon airshow and drove over 2,500 Km to Adelaide before flying home on Easter Sunday. What a trip! We stayed at Queenscliffe, Apollo Bay, Warnambool, Mt Gambier and Port Elliot along the way. I saw lots of aeroplanes, I drove trains, I drove a horse, I went on boats, I flew in a helicopter and I met some strange new friends. Lots of stuff for the blog coming your way. Here I am at the start of the trip, waiting for help to get these suitcases into Trent's car. I won't say that Mum and Dad shopped too much on the trip, but when the suitcases arrived back here at the end of the trip they were fully expanded and had a third one with them. My shopping was much more restrained.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?