Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Be Sure of Your Balance if You Try This


Here I am, way out near the edge of the safe area at Cape Schanck lighthouse. I am actually closer to the cliff edge than the lighthouse is. It was good weather the day we were there and the sea was lots calmer than it was later in our trip. Lots of ships have been wrecked on the reef that runs out to sea from this point. Mum went orbital when she saw me balancing on the railing. I tried to point out that I didn't actually climb up there and had some help. So Dad got the riot act read to him as well. There are signs all around places like this that say "Beware Cliff Edge". I keep a sharp lookout for Cliff Edge, who is evidently a real trouble-maker, but he never turns up at any of the places while I am there.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?