Friday, June 08, 2007

 

More Corals


Mum and Dad have to get all wet to see coral close up. They say it is fun but won't let me go in with them. I think that is incredibly mean of them, so Dad is working on a bear-sized diving suit for me to wear; Mum is not impressed. In the meantime I have to see coral through the bottom of Captain Cook's see-through boats. In Fiji the water is so clear and the boatmen so skillful that I can get to see things pretty good anyhow. The see-through boat gets really close to the coral, but never bumps into it. This is a really pretty patch of the reef at Drawaqa and is what I could see of it through just one window. Dad has fiddled with the picture a bit and made the colours brighter. I don't really have grey hair on the top of my head yet (Dad does though).

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?