Friday, June 22, 2007

 

Caught by the Caped Crusader


One of the places we visited was Movie World. I wanted to go there because some of my favorite movie heroes live there and there are lots of shows and rides. These crazy vehicles were parked behind a fence to keep kids away from them. No problem for small bears, who can always climb over or through the fence. The old Batmobile was a great looking bit of machinery, but I prefer the new one that I saw later in the day. I really like the Batboat. I was able to clamber all over it and even get into the engine spaces when the oldies were distracted (can you see me in the photos?). I was just about to see if the engines would start when the owner turned up. Was he annoyed?!! Oh well, I always thought that Batman had turned into a bit of a grump. Just wait until you see the next heroes I met. One of them is my all-time favourite and another is a real cutie.
Remember that you can see the pictures bigger if you click on them, and do visit the archive to read about my earlier adventures.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?