Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

I Don't Like Baths!


I really don't like baths. The warm bit is OK, but the wet bit isn't. I hate the way my fur gets all sloppy and soggy, and I hate it even more when Mum attacks me with the hair-dryer and my fur then goes all fluffy. Mum thinks it is great fun, but I don't. Even when we are on holidays there is no escape. You would think that a weekend at Crown Towers in Melbourne would be no problem, but there was a spa in the bathroom and I had never been in one. I let myself be talked into trying it out. Silly me, I thought it might be fun surfing the bubbly waves. No way. It was a horrendous experience full of yucky-tasting bubbles and water that tossed me all over the place. The best bit was what you see in the photo; a soggy bear desperately trying to dry himself in a nice big warm towel. Someday I would like to go snorkelling with the oldies to see what is so great about that, but baths are definitely not fun.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?