Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

I Want to be a Pilot


Sometimes authorities are mean to small bears. They try and keep you out of interesting places by building fences that take so long to climb over that Mum or Dad always catch you and haul you back. This fence is around the pilot station at Port Adelaide. Now I really do want to be a pilot. I watched the pilots in the helicopters and it doesn't look too hard to fly them, but I don't get any chance to try for myself. But here is a building that is just for pilots. I wanted to get in there and offer my services. Dad caught me and told me that I would get into trouble for climbing over a fence with that sort of sign on it. I never read signs if they won't let me do what I want to. Anyway, it turns out that the pilots in there are for boats, not helicopters. I like boats too, so one way or another I will be a pilot someday.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?