Thursday, November 01, 2007

 

Home Again!


We are home again. The oldies flew back yesterday and boy, are they zapped! If long flights make people that tired then I am glad to have missed out. Anyhow, they met Uncle Patrick for lunch and collected their favourite bear (me). When they got me home they let me help with the unpacking. There was a lot to unpack, so much that they had to pay excess baggage to get it all home. In the pile there were a few things marked "Bart". Presents for me. Yippee!! Here is what I have found so far. Models of a London bus and a taxi. The oldies used a lot of the real ones to get around London. A small, black sort-of-monster-thing. Dad says it is a Gargle (or something that sounds like that). He caught this one for me on a corner of a roof in Paris, where lots of them roost. And best of all, my very own small bear. Mum tells me that he is not just any small bear but a genuine Harrod's bear, which is just about as special as a unique bear like me. I have called him Harrold and will look after him like the oldies look after me. Hmm... I remember something about a camel; I had better check the bags again.
The oldies took over 11,000 photos on their trip. Dad is busy downloading them. When he has finished I will show you some of the best ones. It is really good to be back home with my very special Mum and Dad again.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?