Saturday, November 10, 2007

 

Found It!!


I knew that there would be a camel hidden somewhere for me, 'cause Dad promised to bring me back one. Well, I've found it and here it is. Not just any old camel, this one is Bart sized and comes with it's very own small Arab to mind it. This is great beacuse I don't have to chase it if it wanders off and don't have to clean up after it. I call the camel Braz because of his brassy nature and the noise that camels make. I don't know the Arab's name; he won't tell me. They come from a place called Luxor where the oldies visited two ancient temples. Dad says that this is the sort of camel that he saw in caravans in Egypt, but I think he is kidding . You certainly couldn't get a full-size camel into Uncle Paddy's caravan.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?