Sunday, December 30, 2007

 

A Cousin from Canada!!


Guess what. A long-lost relative has turned up. Mum and Dad never knew just what sort of small bear I am. That's because Dad cut off my label and lost it (Dad does that sort of silly thing). During the year the oldies spend a lot of time on the web trying to find out where I was made and what brand I am. No luck, so they decided I was a Unique brand. Unka Patrick got interested and spent lots of time looking as well. He did better than the oldies and found a small tribe of bears like me at a place called E Bay in Canada. He paid the airfare to bring one of these cousins out to stay with me and he got here just in time for Christmas. Meet my cousin William Thomas. Dad calls him Billy T and giggles, evidently there is an in-joke here that nobody has explained to me. Anyhow, here are Billy and I waiting for Santa. The cute waistcoats are from that superb outfitter of small bears, Unka Paddy. And we now know that I am a Russ Cub bear.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?