Friday, December 28, 2007

 

It's Cricket Time Again


What do small Aussie bears do in the days after Christmas? That's right. They watch the Sydney-Hobart yacht race and the cricket. I love cricket. I have only been to one game and that was the only game our guys lost last year, so I am happy to watch it on our TV. It seems that they never lose then. I thought this summer we might see some close matches, but it seems like it is more of the same. The series with New Zealand was a complete win for us and the Indians are struggling at the moment in the first test match. I hope that they will put up some real opposition to our team, but I do like seeing Gilly, Ponters, Haydos and Pup slamming balls all over the ground, and Clarkie and Brett Lee bowling wickets over. Who says cricket is boring? They just don't appreciate the skill and strategy involved. If small bears are ever allowed to play for Oz, I will be there.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?