Friday, December 21, 2007

 

It's That Time Again


I just found out that it's that time of year again. Maybe it's because the oldies have put up the artificial tree with the little lights on it. Maybe it's because the friends that I only see for a short time at the end of the year have appeared again. Anyhow, the signs are unmistakable. It's almost Christmas and Santa's on the way again. Last year I spent lots of sleepless nights parked under the tree waiting to see Santa but he snuck in when I dozed off for a bit. This year I am not worrying. Mum says he will come anyway, so I am leaving the job of checking the aerodynamics of reindeer to my friends, Cobber the Christmas candle cow, and Rudolph Newrayev the ballet-dancing (whatever he/she/it is). They have some more friends there to help them keep awake, like Chris Moose and Major Nutcracker, so hopefully when I wake up on Christmas morning they can tell me a bit more about the old guy with the whiskers.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?