Sunday, December 23, 2007

 

Musical Lunchtime


No doubt about the crew on my Fiji boat "Reef Escape" (actually it belongs to Captain Cook but I pretend it's mine). They make every bit of the trip fun and they never seem to stop singing. Here Scruffy and I are, up on the top deck at lunchtime. Notice that there are no oldies around? Guess why. They are too busy stuffing their faces with the delicious nosh to take much notice of anything else. What us bears are doing is listening to the crew who prepared the fodder singing again while they wait for the non-bears to finish eating. My special friend Mere is in this picture; I like her because she sometimes fluffs my fur up with the hair-dryer when she is on cabin duty.

And: stop press, hot news, guess-what-type announcement. Dad has booked us in for another trip with my Captain Cook friends. We are going on the Dateline Cruise next July. Scruffy and I can hardly wait!!!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?