Thursday, December 27, 2007

 

Santa Came Again!


The whiskery old guy in the red suit snuck up on me again. I had a screen of helpers to catch him, but he picked the only time that all of us were catching a bit of shut-eye and left a pile of packages for us all. I was first up on Christmas morning and there was this huge bag labelled "Bart". I had a tough job unpacking it. Actually I had to wait for some help from the oldies. Guess what was in it. My very own helicopter. I have been on a few helicopter rides and saw how the pilots flew them, so I am going to have lots of fun flying this little one around the house. When I can get it away from Dad that is.
You can see the pictures a bit bigger if you just click on them. And don't forget to check back through the archives for my earlier postins.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?