Wednesday, January 30, 2008

 

Dinner at Wolfie's


We went to Sydney last weekend. It was the Australia Day long weekend, but these oldies of mine hadn't realized that when they made the bookings. They went there to see a show, "Billy Elliot", about a boy who wanted to be a ballet dancer! Small bears have far more realistic ambitions. Mum also wanted to see the exhibition about Princess Di. I liked that one. Anyhow, because they were at the theatre they missed the fireworks, serves them right. Scruffy and I were left in the hotel room and we saw some of the fireworks through the window. On Sunday evening we had dinner at a real beaut place called Wolfie's. Wolfie's is at the Rocks, right on Sydney Cove, just around from my friend Captain Cook's office. We sat at a table where we could see the Bridge, the Opera House and all of the interesting boats and people that went past. Mum even let me share some of her wine and cocktail; after all I am over 5 years old now and that is quite old for a bear like me. Actually, I didn't like the drinks much so let Mum have most of them.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?