Tuesday, January 22, 2008

 

Here's the Missing Bit !


Guess what this spikey thing is? It is the missing obelisk from the temple at Luxor. Way back in 1835 the King of Egypt swapped it with the King of France for a big chandelier and a clock. I will show you where they ended up later. The obelisk is right in the centre of the Place de la Concorde in Paris. This is where lots of people had their heads chopped off during the French Revolution. Nobody has their heads chopped off there now, but lots of people get married there. Mum amazed a French tour guide one night by reading some of the heiroglyphs on the obelisk for him. I guess he didn't know that some Mums and small bears can read things like that. Next time these oldies of mine go to places like this they can take me along and book me through customs as livestock. I need to be there to help.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?