Friday, February 29, 2008

 

Bear in a Box


No doubt about it, zoo animals have it easy. I mean, just look at this Sunbear. He lives at the National Zoo in Canberra and he has everything a bear could want. Not just the obvious things like three meals a day and a big enclosure to live in. He has this great glass box up on a pole, his own sunroom where he can laze away in the warmth anytime he likes. He has this great climbing frame to play on as well. I was so impressed by his enclosure that I climbed over the fence and was well on my way over to visit him when the inevitable happened. That's right, Mum grabbed me again and read the riot act, the section about crossing safety fences. She says that the big bear would probably damage me, but I think he looks too cute and lazy to be much of a problem for me. After all, I have been taught how to run by the Flash!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?