Tuesday, February 05, 2008

 

A High-Flying Train


Every time we go to Sydney we ride this great train. It is a monorail and goes in a loop from where we stay at Darling Harbour right into the centre of Sydney. I really like it because it has these nifty little luggage racks behind the seats that are just the right size for a small bear to sit in and see everything out the windows. As it crosses the bridge you can see everything in the bay. The middle picture has two of my favourite places in it; Wildlife World and the Aquarium. You can see some of my friends from these places in earlier posts. The bottom picture has lots of boats moored at the Maritime Museum. I haven't been there yet because the oldies left me in the hotel room the day they visited it. Next time I am going to make a fuss until they take me to see the destroyer, the submarine and the old square-rigger. After all, ships are one of my special interests and there have been some famous ships where small bears were mascot.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?