Saturday, March 29, 2008

 

A Cool Chick


Easter is a time when some strange friends come to visit for a while. Things like rabbits or bilbys carrying baskets full of eggs. They scatter chocolate crumbs and wrapping paper all over Mum's clean table. They stay around for a day or so and then disappear almost overnight and I don't see them again for a year. My favourite visitor this year was this cute little one. She was obviously too young to remember her name because she had a big label tied around her neck to let people know her name was "Cadbury". She must have had an uncle like my Unka Paddy because she had a nice vest like the ones he makes me. While she was with us she had to stay in the fridge between conversations. I guess that makes her a really cool chick.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?