Sunday, March 02, 2008

 

I Love Airports


One of the things that I like about travelling is waiting at airports. This may seem silly to some of you, but to those who like aeroplanes it makes lots of sense. Since the airlines insist that you get there early you always have time to find a clear bit of window and watch 'planes take off and land. My favourite airport is Sydney. Here you can see aircraft from all around the world, not just the local ones. Here's a big British Airways Boeing 747 Jumbo being towed to its loading area, right past my window. The smaller Boeing 737 being towed to the airbridge just to my right is the one that we flew back to Canberra on half-an-hour later. Even though I usually travel in the overhead lockers, I do love to travel.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?