Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 

Wedding, With Lighthouse


My cousin Heather was married last weekend. That's Heather in the groovy dress. Her dad, my Unka Geoff is on her left, and on her right are my new cousin-in-law Dan and Heather's mum, my Auntie Margie (Dad's little sister). The oldies took Holly cow and I with them on the trip up to the NSW central coast for the wedding. The wedding was in a park on a cliff-top where you could see Norah Head lighthouse in the background. Us small bears aren't much for people-type ceremonies so I spent most of the time sitting near the edge looking at the ocean and all the big ships waiting for their turn to go into Newcastle harbour. Holly is really handy to have around at times like that, she makes a very comfortable cushion. Of course we visited the lighthouse and took lots of pictures there. Only 5 more lighthouses to visit and we will have been to all of them between Brisbane and Adelaide. Problem is that most of the 5 are really hard to get to for small bears and oldies. Helicopters maybe (are you listening Dad?).
Remember, click on the picture to see it bigger, and don't forget to browse through my archives to see what I have been up to earlier on.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?