Wednesday, April 02, 2008

 

Dinner Boats at Hamilton



There are two things that I really like, boats and dinner. While we were at Hamilton Island I was able to combine these likes and have dinner on these boats. The little one is "Banjo Patterson" and the big one is "Denison Star". It is a great way to enjoy dinner, cruising around islands of the Whitsundays with a constant supply of fodder (particularly prawns for Mum) and booze on tap. I would like to point out that the photo of Scruffy and I was taken sneakily before we had a chance to pose, unlike the one of the oldies, and that the glazed look on Scruff and the tipsy appearance of me are not necessarily indicators of our degree of sobriety at the time.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?