Saturday, April 19, 2008

 

Monistir Nurse


Mum has found a critter that she says reminds her of my Dad when he is acting nurse. She calls both of them Cranky Nurse Vince. Actually Dad doesn't really look anything like this. I guess things look different from a patient's point of view when they are being hassled to do something they don't want to, even if they should. Mum is still getting over her messy operation and Dad and I are looking after her. We reckon that she isn't a patient, she is an im-patient. She is getting better each day and will be back at work next week. I am really happy that she is getting better. Small bears need their Mum.

I got an email this week from a Californian bear, Califia. You can check Califia's blog at http://wherescalifia.com/.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?