Thursday, May 08, 2008

 

Stuck!!


How embarrassing! This thing looked like it was put there just for small bears to climb on, but it turned out to be a trap. It is actually meant to be a sculpture thingy, full of meaning and artistic merit. It is in the main parking area at the Blue Lake in Mount Gambier. You can read more about the lake in some of my earlier postings. Anyhow, while the oldies and Scruffy were reading the signs at the lookout, I climbed up the sculpture. It has this interesting hole in the centre that goes right through the rock. I thought it would be great to climb through the hole and up the other side. Half-way through I got stuck. "No problems", I think, "I will just turn around and go back out". There were problems. I got well and truly wedged in the hole. The oldies and Scruff were no real help, they were too busy laughing their heads off. Dad got me unstuck by pushing my posterior with a thin log. He seemed to think that was funny. Some days not even a small bear can win.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?