Saturday, May 31, 2008

 

Trouble by Tiffany's


Sometimes it seems like it is impossible to keep out of trouble. Yesterday I was poking around in the bedroom while the Oldies were out shopping and I found this drawer full of interesting sparkly, shiny things on rings and chains. Well, I mean, what would any small person do. Of course I had to try them all on. I really liked this one because it looks a bit like the things that soldiers wear in the movies. I didn't think Mum would mind if I borrowed it for a while. After all, it doesn't have any of those sparkly or coloured stones in it, and it isn't made out of gold. Besides, it is just the right size for a small bear's neck. Wrong again. It turns out that it is a prized Tiffany's silver thingy, her favourite bracelet. It reminds her of her favouritest-ever movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's". I knew about the movie because she has about five copies of it, but didn't make the connection with the bling. So I am in trouble again and on washing-up duty for a week. Serve her right if I fall into the sink and get all wet.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?