Wednesday, June 11, 2008

 

At Last!


At last I got to see out of an aeroplane. Normally when we travel I am tucked away inside Dad's backpack in the overhead locker and the view from there is nothing to rave about. Well, last weekend we went down to Melbourne. Mum wanted to go to a concert by a guy called Michael Bubbly (or something like that) and Dad got dragged along as usual. When they booked the flights they found that they had enough frequent flyer points to go free in business class. Now the great thing about business class is that there is room to stretch and a gadget between seats that is just the right size to act as a seat for a small bear. I had my own seat all the way to Melbourne and back! And I was able to see out the window! There was lots of cloud but I could see the ground lots of the way. Clouds are fun. I thought you might hear a thump as you run into them, but it is just like they weren't there at all. Dad says that there are some dangerous clouds that can toss aeroplanes around, but I haven't met any of them yet. I hope that I can escape the locker more often when we fly. We are off to Fiji in a couple of weeks and I want to see what the ocean looks like from way up high.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?