Friday, June 06, 2008

 

Movies at Unka Mark's


I like visiting Unka Mark and Aunty Vicki because they always have something interesting and fun happening. When I visited them last weekend, Unka Mark had just finished turning the back half of his garage into a small cinema. He got all the bits from that place E bay where my cousin Billy T came from. Unka Mark lets me fiddle with the controls. I like running the screen up and down and making the projector send the movie all blurry at the parts where the oldies are most interested. I know that Dad wouldn't let me get away with that so I make the most of it while Unka Mark and Aunty Vicki are the bosses. I have my own special place to watch from. It is on the projector stand, in front of the lounges where the oldies sit, where I can reach all of the buttons and keep the remote handy. So far I haven't seen any really interesting movies there. Mostly they are girly ones that Mum and Vicki like, or ones with lots of guns and car chases that Dad and Mark like. Hopefully some sense will eventually creep in and they will run movies about really interesting people, like my heroes Captain Cook and the Flash. Otherwise they are going to see lots of blurry bits when I am driving things.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I really enjoyed reading about Your adventures with Scruffy and Mum and Dad.
You have created a great Bear Blog.
Maybe you would like to meet Birthday Bear, he helps Diane and her friends celebrate birthdays.
 
Hi Diane. Glad to meet you and Birthday Bear, he must have an interesting time the way he moves around. I really like Sydney and Brisbane too, but I haven't been to Switzerland yet. I will work on the Oldies to go there sometime.
Hugs from Bart
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?