Wednesday, June 11, 2008

 

My Kind of Shop


I found this great shop at Chadstone in Melbourne. It is the "Build-a-Bear Workshop". People can make their own bear there, but the great thing is that it is full of interesting things for small bears like me. Fortunately, the Oldies give me my own pocket-money (whenever they remember) so I was able to buy some things just for me. None of the clothes fitted me, but that just shows that Mum is right when she says that there is no other small bear like me anywhere in the whole world. But there was other stuff that I just had to have. The excitement of getting back to your hotel room with a bag of goodies that just has to be unpacked immediately! I have to climb up on the bag to make it topple before I can haul stuff out, but here it is. Roller skates, just my size; sunnies, just what I need for the Fiji trip; and something that Scruffy and I will need for partying in Fiji, but you will have to wait to see what that is. I like shopping almost as much as Mum does. I don't see what Dad has to grumble about, all he has to do is carry the bags for us.

Labels: ,


Comments:
You are so lucky to visit Build-A-Bear! That is my kind of shop, too! Mom buys more clothes for me there than she does for herself anywhere! Enjoy your skates.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?