Sunday, June 22, 2008

 

Only a Week to Go!!!!!!!


Only 7 more sleeps to go and then I am off, back to my favouritest place. Scruffy and I are already packed and ready. We are heading back to Fiji and my friend Captain Cook's boat, the "Reef Escape", or "Dro ki Cakau" as it's called in Fijian. Back to days of visiting different islands and villages and lazing around on the boat while the oldies snorkel and scare the fish. Seeing our boat anchored offshore in the fading evening light, waiting for us to come back from an island feast. Having fun with the crew, some of the happiest and friendliest people on the planet. I am getting excited and can't wait for this next week to pass. If any of you are going to be on this trip, come and say "G'day" to us.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?