Saturday, June 28, 2008

 

Penned Up


Mum doesn't just have a thing about cows. She has a thing about pens as well. Honestly, she has at least 3 pens for every day of the year and just can't resist buying more. That makes it easy to get presents for her. Just go for jewellery or pens and you can't fail. Dad and I found this fantastic pen shop when we were down in Melbourne. It had all sorts of pens in it and we got a special one as Mum's trip present for our Fiji trip next week (that's a sneaky way to get her to write up the trip log). I wanted to get her this one that was on the wall outside the shop. It is so big that I could ride behind the nib while it was being used and play with the ink. But it wasn't for sale. I guess that it saves me from lots of baths, but it would have been fun. The one we bought for Mum is a lot smaller.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?