Thursday, July 24, 2008

 

A Bear Movie


The Oldies took me to some movies this week. We saw "Dark Knight" about Batman. I am not sure that I like Batman all that much. Dig back through my archive for June 2007 and you can read about my small problem with him. Anyway the movie was great. The next one we went to was "Kung Fu Panda" and it was even better. It had a bear as the hero. Not a small bear like me, but a big, fat panda who had to learn kung fu to save everybody. I think that when Mum took this picture the critters had just woken up to the fact that I was watching them. I really liked the movie and I have been practicing my kung fu moves ever since I got home. Mum has moved the breakables up out of reach. One of the reasons that I like movies is that we always get ice-creams to crunch during the adds and trailers. Dad hoes into his straight away but I like to keep mine wrapped for a while until it gets a bit soft. Movie ice-creams are a bit big for small bears; you can guess who finishes them off.

Labels:


Comments:
I like to go to movies. I have seen Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and Inidana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Nothing about bears. I'm bummed that the new Harry Potter movie won't be coming out in November but has been pushed to summer. At least I have the Twilight movie to look forward to.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?