Friday, July 11, 2008

 

Postcard From Uncles


This is the time of year when Canberrans go somewhere warmer. While we were in Fiji, Uncles Grant and Patrick were over in the USA. This postcard from them was waiting for me when I got back. It is from Hawaii, a place that the oldies are talking about visiting some year soon. Evidently it has all the things that Mum likes; shops, clear water, volcanoes, spectacular scenery and the biggest telescopes in the world. And cows of course. I love getting postcards. I save them up and look at them on cold days when I need something to cheer me up. All my friends send me cards now whenever they travel.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi Bart!

I love postcards! I buy them wherever I travel, even if it is a local spot. I just got back from vacation and I picked up quite a bunch. I keep mine in a photo album and I like to look at them a lot. How do you store yours?

Hugs,
Califia
 
G'day Califia

I keep mine in a special box, so I can shuffle through them easily. The Oldies bought me back stacks of cards from their big trip and I have lots that I've collected during our trips around Australia. Mum and I are slowly putting all the lighthouse ones into a book. Maybe someday I can get Mum to help me put the rest of them into books too.

Cheers,
Bart
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?