Friday, August 15, 2008

 

Olympic Bear


Like lots of people and small bears I have been spending a lot of time in front of the TV watching the Olympics. I wonder why there aren't any events for small bears? Sometimes big bears make it as mascots, but surely us little ones could add something to the games. I would really like to be a swimmer. The Aussie team is pretty good but just imagine how they would be with me on the team. Failing that I would like to be a synchronized diver. When I dive down the stairwell without my parachute I am pretty well synchronized. Or water-polo perhaps, our team could use some help there. Trouble is that all of these involve getting wet and Mum just won't let me do that. So what can I do that doesn't involve water? I think gymnastics is the best bet. I like tumbling, jumping and climbing and have a good sense of balance (Dad says it is because of my wide posterior; he should look at himself). So Mum to the rescue. Two bits of ribbon and a couple of egg-rings and I have my own egg-selent set of gym rings. So far I have only mastered the art of hanging vertically, but it's early days yet so watch out for me next games. Then there's the bars, the horse and all that stuff. Should keep me busy for a while.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?