Wednesday, September 24, 2008

 

Bart, Birthday Bear


Guess what? September 22nd is my birthday. I didn't know when it was for sure but Mum, Trent and my Grandad all have birthdays on the 22nd of something and it was probably September when Mum helped me escape from the Teddy Bear Shop, so we have decided that September 22nd is my official birthday. This year I turned 6, not bad for a small and active bear. To celebrate, the Oldies took me out to something called high tea at the Hyatt. Turns out that high tea is where you can eat all the savoury and sweet nibbles that you can hold. Because it was my birthday the nice lady running things gave us all a glass of bubbly to start with. I am not all that keen on bubbly because the bubbles get up my nose and make me sneeze. But I am keen on the little Bart-sized cakes, cookies and tarts. And I even learned how to pour tea properly without getting tea leaves in the cup. Presents? Of course there were presents, mostly tools for me to use when I help the Oldies with their beads and models. I think I like birthdays.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?