Monday, October 13, 2008

 

It's Pretty Crowded In There


Here's another picture of my day at Floriade 08. While the Oldies were busy inspecting the flower beds I sometimes snuck away and had a close-up look at small bear level. It's amazing what you can see in a flower bed, apart from the flowers of course. I saw all sorts of bugs and beetles in this one, plus bees, worms, ants and millipedes. The big flowers like the tulips and irises are a bit hard for me to see into, but I managed to watch the bees and ants doing their thing pollinating the pansies and snowdrops. One of the problems is that the stems are so close together that I sometimes get lost. The other big problem is that Mum always scolds me for getting dirty.

Labels: ,


Comments:
That is a beautiful photo!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?