Monday, December 01, 2008

 

It's That Time Again


It must be December again. How do I know? Well, over the weekend the tree that I am not allowed to climb because I might get electromecuted was brought down from the garage roof and installed in the lounge room again. And all the strange critters that infest the house at this time of year appeared again, critters like Rudolph Noorayev and all the Santas, not to mention the odd cows, bears and just about anything that has been made to look vaguely Christmassy. Speaking of which, I want to protest strongly about the way in which I have been forced to look Christmassy for this photo. A silly Hat labelled "Santa Paws". Really. Apart from that, I really like this time of year. Mum will have Christmas carols on continuously for the next few weeks, there will be letters and cards from all round the world, and best of all, Santa should leave me something special in just a few weeks time. I guess that I can put up with the silly hat that long.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?