Sunday, December 28, 2008

 

Party Time


Seems like Christmas time is party time. The Oldies have been hauling me around to parties just about every day. The two best ones were Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Mind you, I enjoyed the parties but I had other things on my mind. On Christmas Eve we went over to Trent's place and watched the Carols. I sat right in front of his big TV most of the time where I could see everything. I liked the way Santa dropped in before he went off on his Australian rounds. I thought Humphrey Bear was a bit of a bad example to small bears; it looked like he had messed his trousers something horrible. I did find a great tree thing to climb but I was made to get down straight away. It turned out to be a lamp thingy and Mum said I could have got electromacuted. Anyway, I really wanted to get home and see if Santa had been yet. We went to the Hyatt for Christmas dinner with Unka Mark and Aunty Vicki. They bought their bear with them. She was called Jessica and she couldn't hold her drink as well as I can. I had to wear that stupid "Santa Paws" hat again, but it was worth it. Santa bought me something really special and I was eager to get back home and have another go with it.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?