Sunday, December 28, 2008

 

Santa Did It Again


How does Santa know just what a small bear wants more than anything? He did it again this year. When I got downstairs on Christmas morning there was a huge bag there that just had to be for me. I managed to climb up and see what was inside and it was so exciting that I fell into the bag and had to get Dad to help me out. There was a jeep in there. Not just a jeep but one with radio controls! It had been modified so that a bear my size can get his backside into it, and controls that let me drive it even if I am not riding in it. I can even hook a tow rope onto it and drag Scruffy around in the race car I got two Christmases ago. Santa sure knows how to pick presents. I hope he did as good a job for all of you.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Goodness that looks like such fun!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?