Friday, December 12, 2008

 

The Way to Go Gnome


Every year at the Floriade garden festival these little guys appear in their hundreds. A special area is roped off for the gnomes to live in for the month so they can sit there and watch the people passing by. They come in all sorts of colour schemes, painted by kids at all the Canberra schools, and there is a batch of prizes for the ones that look the best, the funniest or the most special. I always stop and have a chat with them because gnomes have some funny ideas about people, and especially about dogs. They are most impressed with my travels but they try and claim that a gnome like them was the first "small person" to travel round the world and send cards home. Maybe, but how many of them have a blog? Small bears rule, OK?

Labels: ,


Comments:
I know what you mean! I am another bear that blogs about my travels. We are awesome! I really enjoy reading about your adventures.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?