Thursday, April 02, 2009

 

Miles and Music

This is the way I like to travel in trains when I am going over track I have been on before. The scenery outside is not new, so apart from the occasional glance to see if there is anything interesting like cows or kangaroos I can just relax and let the miles go by. The best way to do this is to get a comfortable seat and get the iPod back from Mum (she has this strange idea that it's hers). This is me on the way to Sydney at the start of our trans-Australia trip. I have been over this bit of track lots of times. So, fold out the tray table, just the right height for a small bear to see out of the window and with a good little leg hole for comfort and balance. Get my iPod back, select boppy music and chill out. The only interruption is when the Oldies think it's feeding time, but I usually convince them that they can share Dad's table for that.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?